IET London: Savoy Place, IET London: Savoy Place (WC2R 0BL)
This unique London venue on the River Thames is the perfect place for events. Reopened in Autumn 2015 after a £30 million refurbishment, it offers cutting edge technology, improved capacity and new outside space in a location that’s easily accessible by rail, tube and river.
State-of-the-art technology in bright, air-conditioned rooms makes Savoy Place ideal for holding your conference or AGM. It’s convenient for delegates too, with a central London location close to public transport.
Cool, contemporary, flexible spaces form the perfect setting for your event at Savoy Place. Our refurbishment has made even more of the views of the River Thames and increased capacity and flexibility, while the design facilitates smooth customer flow throughout the building.
- 2 state-of-the-art lecture theatres with capacity for up to 451 people or 626 jointly
- A Riverside Suite with a balcony overlooking the Thames
- A brand new roof terrace with capacity for up to 200 delegates
- Supporting rooms for speakers and syndicates
- Catering rooms near the main rooms with space for exhibition stands and ample power and data
- Accessibility for all – including a Sesame lift at the front of the building that provides easy wheelchair access
Phone: 0207 344 5479