Job Vacancy for Account & Marketing Executive
Thursday 18 August 2022
Venue Search London are looking for a friendly and motivated individual to join our vibrant team. As an Account & Marketing Executive, you will represent the VSL and Story brands in everything you do through excellent communication with your industry, your colleagues, and your customers.
You will be working alongside the Venue Search London team, reporting into the Account Director. VSL is a leading venue finding service, matching clients with venues that work for their event. You will assist the team in taking enquiries, supporting the wider team with their enquiries where necessary, and marketing admin for the VSL brand. As an Account & Marketing Executive, you will represent the VSL and Story brands in everything you do through excellent communication with your industry, your colleagues, and your customers.
Overall responsibilities include:
- Dealing with client enquiries that come via phone, website, and email.
- Reporting on daily and weekly enquiries and bookings to your line manager
- Sending quotes and enquiry responses to clients and venues in a timely manner
- Booking site visits with prospective clients on behalf of the team
- Speaking with venues to hold dates and obtain costs
- Raising invoices for commission to venues and chasing payments to ensure timely payment
- Achieving a pre-determined and agreed annual sales target
- Contributing to and creating content for the VSL e-marketing campaigns, social media, and our VIP client events
- Proactively liaising with venues re advertising opportunities to boost revenue
- Uploading and assisting the upload of additional venues to the website where necessary
- Monitoring the content on the website and make suggestions where appropriate
- Monitoring the group inbox and liaising with venues re their listings and potential FAM trips.
- Diary management
We are a fast-paced team that delivers strong revenue for the business and has huge growth potential. We require an enthusiastic individual to become a key part of this small but busy team. Your key traits will include:
- A self-motivated attitude with the confidence to be proactive
- Confidence to highlight any concerns to management and provide solutions to tackle these concerns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use the Microsoft office suite
- Great attention to detail
- A positive attitude with a desire to put your stamp on a small team
- A willingness to build on this knowledge and a can-do attitude
- Experience within the industry, ideally within an agency or similar venue finding business would be ideal (but not mandatory)
- An intuitive sales personality would be ideal (but not mandatory)
If you think you could be the right fit for us, send your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org