London Christmas Party Venues
Organising a corporate Christmas party in London can seem like a daunting task. There are hundreds of Christmas party venues in London, every one of which offers something different.
However help is at hand! We offer a completely free Christmas venue finding service to help you find that perfect venue for your company Christmas party. With over 1000 London event spaces listed, we have a fantastic team with unrivalled knowledge of all the best event spaces in London. Our team love nothing more than finding that perfect venue for you.
SAVE TIME – With great venue knowledge, we will create a fantastic proposal of the most suitable London Christmas party venues without you spending hours on the Internet or telephone.
SAVE MONEY - Not only is our service free, but due to our great venue relationships we can also negotiate some great prices and packages for your Christmas party.
For groups of 60 guests and above that are looking for exclusive Christmas parties in London, start your free search today by completing the form below.
SEARCH OVER 1000 VENUES NOW - and it's free!
For groups of between 10 - 60 guests who are looking for a change from a bar or private area, you may wish to consider a Christmas Shared Party Night at one of London's top party venues. These fantastic evenings allow you to book exclusive tables so that you can join other companies, creating that big party atmosphere all under one roof.
Follow the link below to find out more.
Choosing the perfect event space from the many Christmas party venues London has to offer can seem like an impossible task. We understand that there is a huge amount of pressure on your shoulders to ensure that your office Christmas party is a huge success. To help, we have put together some top tips for you to consider before embarking on your Christmas party search.
- It is so important before you start looking for your Christmas party that you take the time to do the necessary research and have a clear idea of what you are looking for. This includes an indication of guest numbers, the style of event and the all-important budget you have to spend.
- You want to ensure that your venue is the right size for your company. Too small and any new joiners won’t be able to be invited later down the line; too big you will be rattling around and unable to create that great Christmas party atmosphere.
- The day of the week you host your party on can play a big part in how much it costs. Thursday and Friday evenings are the most popular time to host your celebrations. If you are able to consider an earlier day in the week or a lunchtime party then you are likely to have a wider choice from the Christmas parties London has to offer and be able to find a fantastic venue at a cheaper price.
- You want to ensure that you focus your search to finding a venue that has great transport links to ensure maximum attendance. We would suggest great transport links from your work offices and from the chosen venue to people’s homes.
Now that you know what information you need to have ready before starting your search, you now need to think about the type of party that you are looking for. Christmas party venues in London tend to fall into three main groups.
- Christmas Themed venue installations: This particular form of party is usually managed by a competent and experienced events company, who take over venues for a period of time, usually a month, and fully transform the space into a chosen theme, creating a ready made party venue. With this option you’ll be certain to get great value for your party, as long as you make sure that your chosen management company is well financed and has an excellent portfolio of previous events. London has a large number of experienced event management companies, but always take the time to research the company fully before booking and paying your deposit, to avoid any nightmare scenarios further down the line.
- Exclusive Christmas venues: This type of party usually involves hiring out an exclusive venue or hotel in its usual state and then designing the party yourself from scratch. There are pros and cons with this choice. On the one hand you get the freedom to design the party you want, but then the costs can start to rack up when doing it from scratch. This needs serious planning and careful budgeting, but can become the perfect night that will be remembered for years. And you will be assured of a unique Christmas Party that will never be repeated by others!
- Shared Party Nights in London - For smaller companies, who want to experience the big party atmosphere there are some great Shared Party Night Venues (joiner parties) that are available. This allows the smaller groups to venture away from hiring an area in a bar, to experiencing a fantastically themed party.
London has a fantastic mix of venues and we are here every step of the way to ensure that you find the best Christmas party venue, to ensure you finish the year on a high!
If you’ve read this and feel overwhelmed, then please don’t worry, here at Venue Search London we offer a free venue finding service and have a very experienced team based in the West End, who really do know all the best Christmas party venues in London.
Please call us on 0207 870 9305 or start your free London Christmas party venue search now.
Top London venue picks
The Science Museum (SW7)
Making the Modern World is a spectacular choice for evening venue hire in The Science Museum, presenting the inventions that formed modern society, from the start of the Industrial Revolution to the present day. Iconic Science Museum exhibits include the famous Apollo 10 command module; the worl...
No. 4 Hamilton Place (W1J)
Perfect for a wide variety of events, from conferences to large wedding receptions, the fully air conditioned Bill Boeing Room boasts sophisticated audio-visual aids and the services of a fully qualified technician. The recent upgrade of the projector sees a three chip DPL projector to match the hig...
8 Northumberland (WC2N)
Described as 'the grandest example of a Victorian ballroom in existence', the Ballroom at 8 Northumberland is the largest event space at London's most central venue. Following a major refurbishment, the 8 Northumberland events venue features immaculately restored period details including beautiful 1...
Andaz London Liverpool Street returns the original ballroom of the Great Eastern Hotel to its former glory with the unveiling of 1901. This magnificent Grade II listed ballroom provides guests with a dramatic visual backdrop for any event. Named after the year the original hotel layout was completed...